11th – 12th December 2018
2nd – 3rd May 2019
£650.00 + VAT per delegate
The structure of the coaching element of OTP has changed. The two day session was previously delivered by external (expert) coaches, which, in many cases broke the flow and style of OTP delivery. The new model allows OTP facilitators, having been successfully QA’d, to be trained, accredited and subsequently deployed in their own or other licenced schools to deliver the ‘Power of Coaching’.
- provides opportunities for facilitators to engage in a range of activities and access theories behind effective coaching practices
- exemplifies how to implement coaching in a range of professional contexts from the classroom to the training room
- enables you to select your own coaching model to articulate to others
- links coaching to outstanding practice
Delegates who attend the programme are required to meet the following criteria:
- have been successfully accredited on the Outstanding Facilitator Programme
- have delivered at least one Improving Teacher Programme and/or an Outstanding Teacher Programme
- be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the theory behind coaching and the skills and processes involved
- have experience in coaching both groups and individuals
- be able to demonstrate a track record of success through coaching
- have received endorsement from their
Facilitating The Power of Coaching Programme is a 1½ day programme for 12 – 15 delegates packed with practical activities, tools and techniques that can be utilised back in your school. The programme is specifically designed to facilitate the OTP coaching elements as well as developing a long term coaching strategy.