The Outstanding Leaders Partnership led by Ashton on Mersey School and managed by Best Practice Network is licenced by the National College to provide National Professional Qualification for Headship (NPQH) throughout the region. Our partnership is cross-phase and consists of headteachers and other school leaders that are recognised nationally for their outstanding leadership.
Our NPQH programme is offered locally through the Partnership’s outstanding schools. Together we offer a new NPQH programme that is a flexible combination of blended learning, coaching and support that enables aspiring heads to follow a coherent, needs based, leadership pathway leading to a successful headship.
- Flexible access to high quality leadership learning accredited by the National College
- Facilitation and coaching from nationally accredited facilitators and leaders of outstanding schools, including SLEs, LLEs and NLEs
- Challenging strategic projects via placements in exceptional schools
- Opportunities for personal and group facilitated/peer leadership learning and development activity
- A ‘dedicated’ personal mentor/coach throughout the programme
- High quality relevant online materials and support
- ‘All the way’ career support through and beyond promotion
Step 1: Online gateway application
Applications for Spring 2017 are now open! The deadline is 12pm on Friday 9th December.
Visit Outstanding Leaders Partnership or Best Practice websites:
Step 2: Gateway interviews
Successful applicants will be notified by the end of December and will proceed to Step 3.
Where outcomes are inconclusive, an interview will be conducted to establish readiness.