Our National Professional Qualification for Senior Leadership programme is flexible and modular to enable candidates to develop the knowledge, skills and confidence required to be highly effective senior leaders. The qualification is assessed and accredited by the National College for Teaching and Leadership (NCTL).
The Outstanding Leaders Partnership Delivery Model
4: face-to-face sessions spread over 12 months
3: facilitated online short courses
2: 360° Leadership Diagnostic Reports
1: assessed task on a school improvement priority
- Leadership provision rated ‘Gold’ by the National College – “Outstanding and a benchmark for performance. A source of learning and inspiration for others.”
- Facilitation and support from serving school leaders in outstanding schools
- Purpose built virtual learning environment enabled for mobiles and tablets
- Delivery at local venues
- Support from a nominated in-school mentor
- View our short videos online to see how this programme has been benefitting others www.outstandingleaders.org.
Registration for Spring 2017 is now open!
The window will close on Friday 20th January 2017.
The NCTL have kindly committed to funding the final assessment fees for all candidates from state-maintained schools and academies registered by the deadline.
Candidates can start in either the Spring or Autumn term.
Please visit www.outstandingleaders.org/qualification-registration to register.