The Outstanding Leaders Partnership led by Ashton on Mersey School and managed by Best Practice Network were successful in becoming one of the first providers in the North West region to be awarded a National College Licence for the next four years to deliver the new National College Modular Curriculum Leadership Framework.
Our partnership is cross-phase and consists of headteachers and other school leaders that are recognised nationally for their outstanding leadership.
The role of the Teaching School is to offer support in a number of ways, such as:
- Flexible access to high quality leadership learning accredited by the National College
- Facilitation and coaching from nationally accredited facilitators and leaders of outstanding schools, including SLEs, LLEs and NLEs
- Challenging strategic projects via placements in exceptional schools
- Opportunities for personal and group facilitated/peer leadership learning and development activity
- A ‘dedicated’ personal mentor/coach throughout the programme
- High quality relevant online materials and support
- ‘All the way’ career support through and beyond promotion
Outstanding Leaders Partnership
Members of the Outstanding Leaders Partnership include Ashton on Mersey School, Best Practice Network Ltd, Blackpool Sixth Form College, Fallibroome Teaching School Alliance, The Heath School, Hodgson Academy, Pott Shrigley and Bollington St John’s CE Schools and Wade Deacon High School.