From summer term 2018, Maths Hubs are providing training and bespoke support for settings in their region to support leadership teams with reviewing, analysing and developing their provision for mathematics.
This will include
- Setting leaders meet with an Early Years PD lead to identify priorities for their mathematics provision
- PD leads with setting-based leaders will develop a programme to support the leadership capacity in their specific setting
- Setting leaders will access specific support sessions either individually or as part of a cluster that supports them with priority actions (and identify specific practitioners that may benefit from the content of specific sessions)
Benefits for participating settings
Participating in this programme will provide the following benefits to participant settings:
- High quality support for professional development for the leaders of settings
- Access to specific local workshops that will support with developing understanding around key emerging themes
- On site visits to support and develop the capacity of the leadership team
Who can apply
Leaders from settings where data / observations indicate that mathematics is a priority for development.
There is no charge to leaders for participating in the programme. Activities will be held locally and there will be no charge for attending these.
How to apply
Leaders interested in applying to be part of the Developing Leadership Capacity programme should complete the application form below and submit to email@example.com by 4pm on Friday 25th May , or for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org