The Outstanding Facilitation Programme is designed by experienced leaders and facilitators from OLEVI to enhance the leadership of teaching and learning in your schools. They are a school based team who originally introduced the Teaching and Learning Programmes to the Greater London Challenge to drive up standards across the capital, with highly acclaimed impact. The programme is a key element in ensuring effective School to School support, increasing capacity to drive up standards in all schools.
Who is it for?
The programme is aimed at schools with the aspiration and capacity to lead the Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP) and Improving Teacher Programme (ITP). The Outstanding Facilitation Programme (OFP) is a 3 day training programme that enables a team of teachers from a school to become facilitators for the highly effective teaching and learning programmes, OTP and ITP.
Schools must book a minimum of two places, as OTP & ITP programmes are facilitated in pairs. Further places are available upon request.
What does it involve?
Day 1: Introduction and Overview
• What makes for effective facilitation?
• Learn how facilitation is used in ITP & OTP
• Review participants’ experience and skills in facilitation and help them develop their skills and confidence
• Understand how to run a training activity based on clear learning outcomes
Days 2 and 3:
• Preparing for the facilitation of the ITP & OTP
• Role modelling the learning processes and activities of the programmes
• Covering the key concepts of the programme
• Understanding the role of a facilitation pair
• Walk through the ITP & OTP sessions to understand the structure
• Accreditation of participants through facilitated sessions
• Understand what needs to be in place to host ITP & OTP
For more information email email@example.com